Audible.co.uk Competition Terms & Conditions 2014
These are the terms and conditions associated with the competition to win a free audio download of A COMMONPLACE KILLING from Audible.co.uk 2014
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Entry is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (including Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, Scotland and Northern Ireland), except Audible.co.uk and Scifidramaqueen.com employees. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
2. The competition will run from Monday 7 April 2014 to Monday 21 April 2014. During this time, entrants will be invited to answer a question about A COMMONPLACE KILLING BY SIAN BUSBY. The competition question will be provided by SCIFIDRAMAQUEEN.COM.
3. The competition question will be live and accessible on Scifidramaqueen.com for the duration of the competition.
4. Entrants will be asked to fill out an online form hosted on Scifidramaqueen.com with the correct answer. Entrants will also be asked to provide a contact name and email address.
5. All answers will be judged and collated by Scifidramaqueen.com personnel.One winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries by Scifidramaqueen.com at the end of the two week competition period. Details of the competition winner will then be forwarded to Audible.co.uk in order to process the prize; ONE CREDIT from Audible.co.uk for A COMMONPLACE KILLING BY SIAN BUSBY
6. In order to win the free audio download of A COMMONPLACE KILLING from Audible.co.uk, competition winners must have an Audible.co.uk account and be able to provide a valid Audible.co.uk log-in email address with a UK billing address. Creating an Audible.co.uk account is free.
7. Winners will be notified by email on the day of the draw. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
8. This Audible.co.uk competition is free to enter and run. There is no cash alternative and the prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances.
9. Audible.co.uk reserves the right to remove competitions from any host website at any time if they display offensive, abusive or any other kind of unsuitable content.
10. Audible.co.uk will only ever use personal details for the purposes of administering this competition.
11. Audible.co.uk reserves the right to: (i) amend these terms and conditions and vary the competition opening times; (ii) disqualify any entrant who breaches the rules or has acted fraudulently in any way; (iii) where applicable, withdraw or substitute any prize, at any stage, should any winner exhibit inappropriate or dangerous behaviour (iv) cancel the competition, at any stage, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control.
12. Audible.co.uk, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem which may result in failure to complete the prize audio download.
13. This competition accords with the Audible.co.uk Conditions of Use, details of which can be found at: http://www.audible.co.uk/mt/Conditions-of-Use?ref_=mn_anon-h_f6_cou
14. Once a winner has been chosen, the winner will be notified by email from Scifidramaqueen.com.
15. Privacy Notice: All information submitted to Audible in connection with this Competition will be treated in accordance with these Official Rules and Audible’s Privacy Notice available at http://www.audible.co.uk/privacy-policy/
15. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering.